Monday, April 12, 2010

Best day EVER


Saturday morning my dear husband took me to the zoo. Now you must know that the Victoria Zoo sort of sucks in comparison to any other zoo in the world, until two weeks ago. Yes, on March 26 the zoo got two baby lions, only six weeks old from the San Antonio Zoo to replace the jaguars that died in the last year from old age. I obvioulsy wanted to go the next day but we had the reception in Edinburg, so it had to wait.


Oh my goodness, it was like a dream come true. They were snuggling in a corner for their afternoon nap, but when some other animals went baserk they came out to see what the comotion was. Julian wanted to move on to the alligators and baboons, but i really could have stayed there all day.

picture from the newspaper


The rest of the day was great too. I love being married.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Tender. I'm glad you got to see baby tigers. And that you love being married.