Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wrong side of the bed

"Ugh"
"What was that for, Miss?"
"Oh, I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...literally." (I can't believe I actually got to use that line at school) Yeah, this morning around three I woke up suddenly and I was hecka checka disoriented and I realized that I had my head at the bottom of the bed. Yes, once I realized where I was it was instantly okay because I had two grey fuzz balls to bury my face in for comfort, but for those few seconds it was quite unsettling. The real question is, how the "h" did I get down there? sure, it has happened before, but when you share a bed with someone else the whole picture changes.

My honest guess-I have been known to sleepwalk. I partially woke up and got out of bed and saw that the cats were at the bottom and wanted to pet and love them, so I got back in upside down...i do love my kitties. But waking up on the wrong side of the bed really does throw off your morning, I couldn't find my keys even though they were exactly where I normally put them and I can't seem to keep anything straight.

No comments: