Friday, December 5, 2008

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring...

On April 28, 2006 my life changed. I haven't felt like a performer has deserved a standing ovation since that day (keep in mind at BYU the standing O is given to everyone) Well, here is the exciting news: I get to experience that exhilaration of be thrust to one's feet by the emotions that come from music alone with out knowning what is happening at the end of a piece all over again, like the thrill of a first kiss. Yes,Joshua Bell is coming to Houston in January and I just bought tickets. I can hardly contain myself, literally.

Banner 2Banner 1go!

2 comments:

Allison said...

That is most definitely excellent news. I'm excited for you.

Andrea said...

Man, I remember last time you went and saw him and how you talked about it nonstop. I don't envy your current associates =)

Love you!