Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Big Cat Diary #1

how many times did andrea and i hold each other on the couch and cry our faces off watching some documentary about baby white tigers or jaguars? approx. 1 million. here is the best one of all. I could get into the true meaning of friendship and love and that sort of stuff, because i have a lot of thoughts on that, but just watch this- andrea and melanie, you will cry. allison, i already know what you will say, "tender."




*there is a longer version (over an hour long) if you want to watch that too:) just search for christian the lion

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Umm, so I've just checked out your blog for the first time after crying my way home from saying goodbye, and let me tell you: that video is not a good thing when you're trying to stop crying. Also, you should know that Lyric just came and nuzzled me just like Christian the Lion. Tender.