Wednesday, November 4, 2009

We're tryin' it again

Time after time i have read articles in magazines and online telling me to stop washing my hair everyday and i just can't manage to bring myself to do it for more than a week(washing every other day.) I am not really sure why i have such i hard time with it, but i suspect is has to do with the fact that in middle school my mother had to tell me to shower on a regular basis and i once i moved passed that phase i never even wanted to toe the line. However, recently my hair has gotten very dry for some unknown reason. I straighten it no more often and i haven't taken to chemical treatments or blow drying. Of course this problem led me to the internet and google has once again told me to stop washing my hair. So, here i am on the first day of not washing and i want to freak out, and yes i showered and rinsed my hair like they suggest-it is still gross.

Here is to a new adventure, we'll see how long i can do it for. i think i am going to go buy some dry shampoo right now.

1 comment:

Nick and Serina said...

You should try Bed Head ~ Self Aborsed shampoo and conditioner. I love it and it keeps me hair strong. Also, you should try ending you shower by rinseing your hair with cold water. It closes off your pores and helps keep your hair more moist.