Friday, September 11, 2009

Go Fightin' Sandcrabs!!!!


Five months later and it finally happened. I am soon to be an employed member of society again. I got a teaching position at Calhoun High School, home of the sandcrabs, teaching five chemistry classes. I will likely start work on Tuesday after I fill out all of that paperwork business. I am so excited, a little nervous, but mostly excited. And just think-I might get to chaperon prom...


Now i need some teacher clothes.


ps those of you who know my password to things like this, feel free to change my layout, i am getting sick of it and i want something more interesting

4 comments:

Allison said...

Yay Sandcrabs!!! Yay you!!!

Steff said...

Congrats on the new JOB! I'm so excited for you! I really think you'll make a great teacher.

Be nice to the students who just don't get chemistry... I was definitely in that group. I have the same sort of mental blockage when it comes to chemistry as I do when it comes to dancing (tin man body roll, anyone?). I just CANT do it :)

Good luck this week!

Andrea said...

I hope by teacher clothes, you mean festive knit vests for every season.

Andrea said...

I hope that by teacher clothes you mean festive knit vests for every season.