Tuesday, February 3, 2009

When through the deep waters I call thee to go-

Last year about this time I got a grant for my research from BYU and a job offer from DOW on the same day. Exactly one year from that day I am in a situation I never expected to be in, but because of the the many blessings that I have been given in my life I know that Heavenly Father will provide a way for me.

Fear not, I am with thee,
oh, be not dismayed,
For I am thy God, and will still give thee aid;
I’ll strengthen thee, help thee, and cause thee to stand,
Upheld by My righteous, omnipotent hand.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I admire you strength and faith and love you for it. And for so much more.

Nick and Serina said...

Nick and I keep you in our prayers. We wish you the best with all that is to come in your future. We are so proud of you and all that you have accomplished.

Mel said...

that was the hymn i would sing to myself whenever i thought i was going to shrivel up and die in india. and the words are true.